Monday, September 19, 2011

A lot of great stuff out there only waits to be discovered!

I dedicate this first post to my cousin Nadine! During the time she stayed at our house I finally had someone with me who shared my craziness for make up and getting dressed up! *grin*

Well I'm not the kind of girl who spends hours and hours in front of her mirror every day and I also dare to go outside without wearing make up but that doesn't mean that there isn't a little glamourous diva in me too!

First I wanna point out that when buying make up and clothes not only quality is important to me, also the respect towards nature, animals and fair trade are huge concerns!

It's not always possible to buy 100% safe out of several reasons such as the place you live (plus not everyone has the possibility to order via internet), how much money you have and so on. . .but I make my best!

So here are some make up brands I made good experiences with:

- Lavera (ex. bodylotion, face cream, soap, shampoo)
- Alva (ex. cleanser)
- Lush (ex. hair masks, face cream, parfume)
- Bodyshop (ex. bodybutter, make up, creams)
- Yves Rocher (ex. make up)
- Nonique (ex. eyecare!!)

All those brands offer products that everyone can afford. It's definitely not the price that makes a product valuable and good! It's so worth to go and discover them!!

That's it for now! Enjoy and read you soon!

xo T.

3 comments:

  1. Great article, sweetheart...Don't forget Yves Rocher is a good choice for allergy sufferers. They don't use quicksilver and nickel to preserve their products. LG Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! yes, that's another great plus factor! good that you came up with that!!

    ReplyDelete